info [at] ecourbanhub.com
Please be aware that data transfer via the internet is subject to security risks and, therefore, complete protection against third-party access to transferred data cannot be ensured.
(1) Your personal data, insofar as these are necessary for this contractual relationship (inventory data) in terms of its establishment, organization of content and modifications, are used exclusively for fulfilling the contract. For goods to be delivered, for instance, your name and address must be relayed to the supplier of the goods.
(2) Without your explicit consent or a legal basis, your personal data are not passed on to third parties outside the scope of fulfilling this contract. After completion of the contract, your data are blocked against further use. After expiry of deadlines as per tax-related and commercial regulations, these data are deleted unless you have expressly consented to their further use.
If you sign up for our newsletter, which is administered through Mailchimp, or if you register for our site, we will store some of your information, including your email address, IP address and certain information about the links you click within the emails we send you, on a Mailchimp server. Neither we nor Mailchimp will ever sell your email address or share it with any other party, unless we are legally compelled to do so. If you contact Mailchimp directly regarding your subscription to our newsletter, Mailchimp may contact you directly; otherwise, Mailchimp will never contact you. Only authorized Mailchimp employees have access to our subscriber list. You are always free to unsubscribe from our newsletter, but as long as you are registered with ECOURBANHUB we may use Mailchimp to send you information about your account.
On our website, we offer you the opportunity to contact us, either by email and/or by using a contact form. In such event, information provided by the user is stored for the purpose of facilitating communications with the user. No data is transferred to third parties. Nor is any of this information matched to any information that may be collected by other components of our website.
Tracking pixels from the Verwertungsgesellschaft WORT (VG WORT)
Our website employs so-called “tracking pixels” from the Verwertungsgesellschaft WORT in the form of SCM (“scaleable centralized measuring systems“) provided by INFOnline GmbH (INFOnline GmbH, Forum Bonn Nord, Brühler Str. 9, 53119 Bonn, Germany), which are used for ascertaining statistical indicators with respect to the probability that texts are being copied.
The data obtained are collected anonymously. The collection of user site hits to identify return visits to our website employs either so-called session cookies or a signature compiled from various information automatically transmitted by your browser. IP addresses are processed only in anonymized form. At no time are individual users identified for this purpose. This process is used to determine the probability that individual texts are being copied.
Our website makes use of so-called cookies in order to recognize repeat use of our website by the same user/internet connection subscriber. Cookies are small text files that your internet browser downloads and stores on your computer. They are used to improve our website and services. In most cases these are so-called “session cookies” that are deleted once you leave our website.
Cookies do not contain any information that personally identifies you.
We may use the information we obtain from your use of our cookies for the following purposes:
- to recognize your computer when you visit our website;
- to track you as you navigate our website, and to enable the use of the some of the features on our website (blogging and commenting system);
- to improve the website’s usability;
- to analyze the use of our website;
- in the administration of this website;
Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies. For example:
- in Internet Explorer you can refuse all cookies by clicking “Tools”, “Internet Options”, “Privacy”, and selecting “Block all cookies” using the sliding selector;
- in Firefox you can block all cookies by clicking “Tools”, “Options”, and un-checking “Accept cookies from sites” in the “Privacy” box.
Blocking all cookies will, however, have a negative impact upon the usability of many websites. If you block cookies, you will not be able to use many of the features of this website.
You can also delete cookies already stored on your computer. The method of doing so will depend upon your web browser. Instructions are available at the following URLs.
- Internet Explorer:
- Safari (v3):
Use of Vimeo components
We use Vimeo components on our site. Vimeo is a service of Vimeo LCC, 555 West 18th Street, New York, New York 10011, USA. Whenever you visit our website, which is equipped with such a component, this component causes the browser you are using to download a corresponding display of the Vimeo component. When you visit our site and are at the same time logged into Vimeo, Vimeo recognizes by means of the information collected by the component, which specific page you are visiting and assigns this information to your personal account at Vimeo. If, for example, you click on the “Play” button or make comments, this information will be conveyed to your personal user account at Vimeo and stored there. In addition, the information that you have visited our site will be passed on to Vimeo. This is done regardless of whether you click on the component/comment or not.
Social plug-ins from Facebook
Social plug-ins from Twitter
According to the Federal Data Protection Act, you have a right to free-of-charge information about your stored data, and possibly entitlement to correction, blocking or deletion of such data. Inquiries can be directed to the following e-mail addresses: ( email@example.com )